At ACCURE, we empower batteries and those who use them.
Batteries are a key element of our clean energy and mobility future. ACCURE makes batteries safe, reliable, and sustainable through the power of the cloud. Using our highly scalable monitoring and optimization platform, we drastically improve the performance of batteries in electric vehicles and grid storage systems around the world.
Our mission: Safe, efficient, and sustainable batteries for a clean energy future.
To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers. At ACCURE, people with diverse backgrounds work together on our common vision of a clean energy future. We value passion and humbleness and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast-growing international team.
Public Relations Manager (m/f/d)
As our Public Relations Manager in the marketing team, you will:
- Knowing your business environment: Develop or edit content such as press releases, social media posts, (guest) blog articles, and keynote presentations with an eye for brand and product messaging and in close collaboration with company Subject Matter Experts. Furthermore, lead the production of marketing materials for events and PR campaigns, including advertorials, print ads, booth graphics, merchandise, and videos.
- Taking over responsibilities: Develop a holistic public relations strategy including media, events, awards and partnerships together with the Head of Marketing. Also manage budget for events and PR initiatives in coordination with the Head of Marketing.
- Team work makes the dream work: Implement cross-channel promotional campaigns around published articles, podcasts, events, awards, and purchased media packages in close collaboration with Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, and Art Director. Furthermore, manage external PR and event agencies, and freelancers.
- Showing your strengths: Build new long-term, relationships, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media and maintain existing relationships with relevant stakeholders such as customers, media people, industry analysts, associations and partners.
- Stay informed: Monitor industry trends and competitors to make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Shaping the future: Your work will have a direct impact on the environment and how batteries are being used in the future.
- Experiences: At least 5 years of experience in B2B public relations, marketing, or event planning. Experience with software, battery, renewable energy, or automobile industries preferred.
- Know-how: Ability to build brand awareness and credibility and to drive a positive, differentiated brand reputation.
- Knowledge of CRM tools. Previous experience with Hubspot is a huge plus.
- Working method: Enthusiastic to build and lead a public relations and event area within the marketing department.Excellent communicator, ability to align multiple stakeholders, and set expectations with leaders.
- Personality: Self-starter, highly organized, and team player. Also reliable and able to meet deadlines.
- Languages: Excellent, native-level copywriting skills in English or German. Knowledge of other languages like French or Spanish is desirable.
- Impact: Join a collaborative, growing start-up environment in a role that has a significant impact on all levels of our organization.
- Shape your role: Actively shape this role and its scope with us, depending on your expertise and preferences.
- Work-life-balance: Trust-based, flexible working hours, 30-day vacation entitlement.
- Remote or office based: It’s your choice – either work from our lovely office in Aachen, choose a co-working space wherever you live or work from home (somewhere in Europe).
- Company events: Two 5-day company onsites per year + (remote) team events.
- Never stop learning: Personal development plan and budget that you can actively shape.
- A job that shapes the future and turns our planet greener one battery at a time.
At ACCURE, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at ACCURE. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.