At ACCURE, we empower batteries and those who use them.
Batteries are a key element of our clean energy and mobility future. ACCURE makes batteries safe, reliable, and sustainable through the power of the cloud. Using our highly scalable monitoring and optimization platform, we drastically improve the performance of batteries in electric vehicles and grid storage systems around the world.
Our mission: Safe, efficient, and sustainable batteries for a clean energy future.
To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers. At ACCURE, people with diverse backgrounds work together on our common vision of a clean energy future. We value passion and humbleness and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast-growing international team.
Senior Marketing Manager, North America
- Join a collaborative, growing start-up environment in a role that impacts our organization significantly.
- Thrive in an international, professional setting characterized by flat hierarchies, supportive teams, and room for independence.
- Contribute as part of a passionate team focusing on the advancement of batteries and opportunities to address climate change.
- Flexible working hours within a 100% remote organization.
- Competitive benefits package.
As Senior Marketing Manager, you will lead key activities in North America:
- Become our U.S.-based marketing leader and an integral member of our international Marketing and Sales teams, supporting our Head of North of America and our local sales team.
- Partner with our Head of Marketing (based in Europe) to inform budget planning and goal-setting, drive brand alignment, execute campaigns, deliver materials, and manage public relations in the region.
- Identify, monitor, and manage our engagements in key conferences and industry expositions.
- Cultivate relationships with new partners, including agencies, conference managers, freelancers, industry experts, and select media professionals.
- Build awareness and credibility among target market segments and help us drive a positive, differentiated reputation. Activities could include writing press releases, drafting social media posts, creating emails and landing pages, identifying awards, executing strategic sponsorships and advertising.
- Advance our team’s understanding of key North America market segments and competition.
- Lead administrative items such as conference registrations; securing speaking slots; aligning on trip logistics with members of our international team to ensure our participation in marketing activities is well coordinated.
- At least 5 years of industry experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience with energy markets, utilities, electric vehicles, batteries, distributed generation, asset management or software preferred. Startup experience is a huge plus.
- Thrive in international and remote work environments.
- Team player, excellent communicator, and natural multi-tasker.
- Enthusiastic guide who is detail- and results-oriented with an eye for design.
- Capable of participating in and/or leading creative processes involving booth layouts, materials to engage stakeholders, and methods to help us increase stakeholder awareness and engagement with ingenuity and on-brand quality.
- Experience with CRM tools such as HubSpot.
- Native level fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of other languages, like French or German is a plus.
ACCURE is an equal opportunity employer and committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. It's essential to us that our team members can bring their authentic selves to work every single day, no matter their age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, or otherwise. Inclusion is core to our values. ACCURE welcomes people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or gender expression, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other category protected by law.