At ACCURE, we empower batteries and those who use them.
Batteries are a key element of our clean energy and mobility future. ACCURE makes batteries safe, reliable, and sustainable through the power of the cloud. Using our highly scalable monitoring and optimization platform, we drastically improve the performance of batteries in electric vehicles and grid storage systems around the world.
Our mission: Safe, efficient, and sustainable batteries for a clean energy future.
To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers. At ACCURE, people with diverse backgrounds work together on our common vision of a clean energy future. We value passion and humbleness and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast-growing international team.
Information Security Officer (d/m/f)
- Knowing your business environment: Define, implement, and maintain IT Security policies within existing and new projects.
- Taking over responsibilities: Be responsible to continuously monitor the Security needs within the organization, also considering changing regulations. Furthermore, you will roll-out internal policies, standards, procedures, and instructions.
- Showing your strengths: Drive the implementation on an Information Security Management, fulfilling the requirements of ISO 27001. Also establishing a strong operational mindset in the organization, to ensure the alignment of business goals and security constraints.
- Shaping the future: You’re work will have a direct impact on the environment and how batteries are being used in the future.
- Experiences: 3 years’ experience in management of IT Security as well as a good knowledge of operating applications, systems, networks, and databases. Experience with energy markets, utilities, electric vehicles, batteries, distributed generation, asset management or software is a nice to have. Startup experience is a huge plus.
- Know-how: Knowledge of IT risk analysis methodologies, thread modelling or analysis. A good understanding of IT security design, architecture, standards and best practices is a must.
- Working method: Enthusiastic guide who is detail- and results-oriented.
- Personality: Proven ability to be a self-starter, hands-on mentality, team oriented, communicative.
- Languages: Strong communication skills in both, English and German, any further language would be a plus.
- Impact: Join a collaborative, growing start-up environment in a role that has a significant impact on all levels of our organization.
- Shape your role: Actively shape this role and its scope with us, depending on your expertise and preferences.
- Work-life-balance: Trust-based, flexible working hours, 30-day vacation entitlement.
- Remote or office based: It’s your choice – either work from our lovely office in Aachen, choose a co-working space wherever you live or work from home (somewhere in Europe).
- Company events: Two 5-day company onsites per year + (remote) team events.
- Never stop learning: Personal development plan and budget that you can actively shape.
- A job that shapes the future and turns our planet greener one battery at a time.
At ACCURE, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at ACCURE. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.