At ACCURE, we empower batteries and those who use them.
Batteries are a key element of our clean energy and mobility future. ACCURE makes batteries safe, reliable, and sustainable through the power of the cloud. Using our highly scalable monitoring and optimization platform, we drastically improve the performance of batteries in electric vehicles and grid storage systems around the world.
Our mission: Safe, efficient, and sustainable batteries for a clean energy future.
To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers. At ACCURE, people with diverse backgrounds work together on our common vision of a clean energy future. We value passion and humbleness and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast-growing international team.
Senior Art Director (f/m/d)
As our Senior Art Director in the marketing team, you will lead key activities for our global marketing department:
- Knowing your business environment: Lead and/or participate in creative processes involving events and giveaways, web/landing pages, social media, and for cross-channel campaigns with on-brand quality and attention to detail. Also develop and maintain a library of key visuals for our brand and products.
- Taking over responsibilities: Conception, creation, and implementation of marketing deliverables such as event booth designs, website imagery (photo editing, illustrations, icons), flyer layouts, white paper and case study PDFs, brochures, email headers, social media banners, and gifs for digital ads or product tours.
- Team work makes the dream work: Partner with the Head of Marketing to deeply understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audiences to develop and maintain a creative vision and style guide that aligns to our brand and speaks to the reader, viewer, and user. Furthermore, support executives, customer success and sales team members with the design of customer-facing materials such as presentations and offers.
- Showing your strengths: Independent development and implementation of creative and innovative ideas that set our brand apart from the competition. Also Video shooting/editing and motion graphic design (or experience leading agencies).
- Shaping the future: Your work will have a direct impact on the environment and how batteries are being used in the future.
- Experiences: At least 5 years of experience in B2B marketing/artwork. Experience with software companies is preferred, also startup experience is a huge plus.
- Know-how: Expert use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and video editing tools. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio and attention to detail. Experience with UX design of software products or websites is a plus. Knowledge of HTML and CSS is also a plus.
- Working method: Enthusiastic to build an art/graphic design area within the marketing department.
- Personality: Team player, self-organized, hands-on mentality, communicative.
- Languages: Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal), German is a huge plus. Knowledge of other languages like French or Spanish is desirable.
- Impact: Join a collaborative, growing start-up environment in a role that has a significant impact on all levels of our organization.
- Shape your role: Actively shape this role and its scope with us, depending on your expertise and preferences.
- Work-life-balance: Trust-based, flexible working hours, 30-day vacation entitlement.
- Remote or office based: It’s your choice – either work from our lovely office in Aachen, choose a co-working space wherever you live or work from home (somewhere in Europe).
- Company events: Two 5-day company onsites per year + (remote) team events.
- Never stop learning: Personal development plan and budget that you can actively shape.
- A job that shapes the future and turns our planet greener one battery at a time.
At ACCURE, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at ACCURE. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.