At ACCURE, we empower batteries and those who use them.
Batteries are a key element of our clean energy and mobility future. ACCURE makes batteries safe, reliable, and sustainable through the power of the cloud. Using our highly scalable monitoring and optimization platform, we drastically improve the performance of batteries in electric vehicles and grid storage systems around the world.
Our mission: Safe, efficient, and sustainable batteries for a clean energy future.
To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers. At ACCURE, people with diverse backgrounds work together on our common vision of a clean energy future. We value passion and humbleness and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast-growing international team. This is why we’re currently looking for a
Senior Business Development Manager (d/m/f)
- Building long-lasting relationships: You initiate and establish your own pipeline of exciting b2b opportunities: 80%/20% split between your own out-bound leads / in-bound leads.
- Knowing your business environment: You analyze the market, identify relevant trends and determine an appropriate course of action.
- Taking over responsibilities: You evangelize existing and new markets in EMEA and create awareness for ACCURE in the market through self-generated leads, business development, marketing and networking efforts (e.g., pre-booking meetings for and attending relevant events).
- Team Work: You’ll collaborate closely with your team of technical sales experts, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Shaping the greener future: Your work will have a direct impact on the environment and how batteries are being used in the future.
- Personality: Proven ability to be a self-starter, ability to drive sales processes, hands-on mentality, team oriented, communicative, assertive.
- Working method: Energetic, entrepreneurial, structured.
- Experiences and know-how: 5-10 years experience in SaaS Sales (ideally climate tech or energy sector), experience in reducing long sales-cycles with multiple stakeholders, experience in outbound sales.
- Languages: Excellent business English and German, any further language would be a plus.
- Work-life-balance: Trust-based, flexible working hours, 30-day vacation entitlement.
- Compensation: Performance-based compensation plan.
- How to: Working along the lines of a SaaS Sales Playbook.
- Remote or office based: It’s your choice – either work from our lovely office in Aachen, choose a co-working space wherever you live or work from home (somewhere in Europe).
- Company events: Two 5-day company onsites per year + (remote) team events.
- Never stop learning: Personal development plan and budget that you can actively shape.
- A job that shapes the future and turns our planet greener one battery at a time
At ACCURE, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at ACCURE. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.