At ACCURE, we empower batteries and those who use them.
Batteries are a key element of our clean energy and mobility future. ACCURE makes batteries safe, reliable, and sustainable through the power of the cloud. Using our highly scalable monitoring and optimization platform, we drastically improve the performance of batteries in electric vehicles and grid storage systems around the world.
Our mission: Safe, efficient, and sustainable batteries for a clean energy future.
To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers. At ACCURE, people with diverse backgrounds work together on our common vision of a clean energy future. We value passion and humbleness and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast-growing international team.
Senior Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
As our Senior Product Marketing Manager in the marketing team, you will lead key activities for our global marketing department:
- Knowing your business environment: Be(come) the expert on battery analytics buyers, working closely with industry segment experts within the organization to understand who the buyers and stakeholders are, how they buy, and their purchasing criteria.
- Taking over responsibilities: Coordinate with sales leadership in both Europe and North America to define sales supportive initiatives that helps sellers communicate our unique value; lead the creation of segmented sales enablement content within the marketing team. Also, create compelling messaging and content (blogs, web/landing pages, data sheets, white papers, presentations, etc.) that highlight differentiated value to target buyers and purchase decision stakeholders.
- Team work makes the dream work: Partner with Head of Marketing to plan go-to-market strategies within the marketing team, collaborating closely with the Digital, Public Relations, and Art Direction team members on execution. Also building strong relationships across Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, and Product to influence the go-to-market strategy and drive continuous alignment and coordination on industry topics, competition, and product developments.
- Showing your strengths: Be the managing editor for marketing content writers as it relates to executing product-lead campaigns across segments and geographies. Furthermore tracking and measuring lead generation and conversion rates for product campaigns in the CRM system.
- Shaping the future: *Your work will have a direct impact on the environment and how batteries are being used in the future.
- Experiences: At least 7 years of experience in B2B product marketing toward procurement and technical buyers. Experience with highly technical SaaS products preferred. Very welcome if you have a passion for batteries, clean energy and mobility and for concise, creative, and on-brand messaging.
- Know-how: Knowledge of CRM tools. Previous experience with Hubspot is a huge plus.
- Working method: Analytical mindset with ability to execute tactfully, work independently, and manage multiple priorities and projects. Furthermore, excellent communicator with both, sales and technical teams, ability to align multiple stakeholders, and set expectations.
- Leadership: Highly developed interpersonal skills to lead, manage, and inspire diverse team members.
- Personality: Self-starter, highly organized, and team player. Also reliable and able to meet deadlines.
- Languages: Excellent, native-level copywriting skills in English. Fluency in German is a must have. Knowledge of other languages like French or Spanish is desirable.
- Impact: Join a collaborative, growing start-up environment in a role that has a significant impact on all levels of our organization.
- Shape your role: Actively shape this role and its scope with us, depending on your expertise and preferences.
- Work-life-balance: Trust-based, flexible working hours, 30-day vacation entitlement.
- Remote or office based: It’s your choice – either work from our lovely office in Aachen, choose a co-working space wherever you live or work from home (somewhere in Europe).
- Company events: Two 5-day company onsites per year + (remote) team events.
- Never stop learning: Personal development plan and budget that you can actively shape.
- A job that shapes the future and turns our planet greener one battery at a time.
At ACCURE, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at ACCURE. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.